Question: What do you know about Serbia?
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 16:36
- I'm from the planet Earth, the third rock from the sun.
- I'm from Europe, a small but diverse continent.
- I'm with Balkan peninsula in southeastern Europe.
- I am from Serbia, a state that has become the breakup of Yugoslavia.
- I'm from Vojvodina province, which is located in the north of the country.
- I'm from Kovilj, a village located near Novi Sad, which is the capital of Vojvodina.
- I'm Julijana and I live in the heart of the plains, i grew up next to the Danube.
(last edit: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 15:42)
Post navigation (by publication date):
- Next (newer) post: Bit Soap Box Lobby Chat Log from: 01/24/17 19:44 through 01/25/17 04:01
- Previous (older) post: ANONYMOUS: THE MOVEMENT OF TRUTH FOR FREEDOM AND PEACE
Post navigation (by activity):
Geo tagged near:
- Kovilj, RS (45.23422,20.02327)
I know it's in Europe
Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 15:00
I have an idea of where it is in Europe because I had an education in school but there's not much more I can tell about your politics, culture nor of how it looks. It's one country I would like to visit.
To see responses or Respond to this answer: I know it's in Europe